Nomad Family Trip – Jan 1-7, 2017
Snowmass, Colorado – On Sale July 6th!!
Our 12th annual Nomad Family Trip we’ll be to Snowmass, Colorado on Jan 1–7, 2017 (first week of January instead of over the Martin Luther King Holiday). For this trip we will be staying across from the base of Snowmass in two & three bedroom condos at the Tamarack. This will give us easy access to Snowmass and bus service to Aspen, Aspen Highlands, and Buttermilk. This is also an extended trip for 6 nights (instead of the usually 5 nights) with a 4 or 5 day lift ticket option. This trip will open to all Nomads, not just Families at the July 6th Social Meeting and includes:
- Flights to/from Denver, Colorado & bus to/from Snowmass.
- 2 & 3 Bedroom Condos at the Tamarack at Snowmass.
- Free lodging for Children if they sleep on a sleeper sofa, (and depending on the arrangements we may do the same for Teens).
- A few Condos have been set aside for Adults only (no Children or Teens).
- Four or Five day Lift Ticket options and includes all four mountains (Snowmass, Aspen, Aspen Highlands, and Buttermilk).
- Parties/Events: Pre-Trip Pizza Party, Club Lunch or Dinner, Club Race, and more.
- All adults must be Nomad Members along with Children & Teens.
- Children & Teens must be related to Parents, Uncles, etc. on the Trip, (no children friends).
Current pricing depending on a 4 day or 5 day lift ticket is: $1380/$1,445 for Adults, $1,305/$1,365 for Seniors (age 65+) or $730/$785 for Children & Teens (sleeping on the sleeper sofa, cost is more if they get a bed). See me for more details and a $200 deposit/person including Children & Teens, is required to sign up at the July Social or General Meeting. Anyone with Children, I would strongly encourage them to sign up in July. Any questions, please call me at home at 708-429-3286.
Trip Cancellation Policy
The Nomad Ski Club through its Board of Directors reserves the right to cancel trips, payments will be refunded. If trips are canceled due to circumstances beyond the control of Nomad Ski Club, payments less expenses caused by the cancellation will be refunded.
Members reserve a seat on a trip by making a nonrefundable trip deposit. Nonrefundable trip deposits are 10% of the trip price for Western and European trips and $50 for Midwest trips.