Snowbasin/Powder Mtn. – Ogden, Utah $1350
Our 13th annual Nomad Family Trip we’ll be to Snowbasin & Powder Mountain, Utah on December 31, 2017 thru January 6, 2018. (Since the kids are out of school the first week of January and the Martin Luther King Holiday weekend is just as expensive). For this trip we will be staying in Ogden at the Marriott Courtyard Hotel. Breakfast the hotel is included and there are lots of dinner options near the hotel. Unfortunately we will have to take public buses to the resorts; however the Nomads are looking into whether or not a daily charter bus makes sense. This is also an extended trip for 6 nights (instead of the usually 5 nights) with a 4 or 5 day lift ticket options. This trip will open to all Nomads, not just Families at the July General Meeting and includes:
- Flights to/from Salt Lake City, Utah & bus to/from Ogden, Utah.
- Hotel Rooms with Breakfast included (2 Adults plus up to 2 Children/Teens) at the Marriott Courtyard.
- Nearly free lodging for Children/Teens (still need to pay for breakfast and portage) in Adult Rooms.
- Some connecting hotel rooms.
- Four or Five day Lift Ticket options for Snowbasin and Powder Mountain (need to pick number of days at each resort).
- Parties/Events: Pre-Trip Pizza Party, Club Lunch or Dinner, Club Race, and more.
- All adults must be Nomad Members along with Children & Teens.
Children & Teens must be related to Parents, Uncles, etc. on the Trip, (no children friends).
Prices for adults: $1350 for 5 day lift, $1285 for 4 day, teens (13-17 with 2 paid adults in room) $885 for 5 day lift, $845 for 4 day lift, children (12 & under with 2 paid adults) $820 for 5 day lift, $780 for 4 day lift.
See me for more details and a $200 deposit/person including Children & Teens, is required to sign up at the July General Meeting. I have limited air, so I would strongly encourage you to sign up in July. Any questions, please call me at home at 708-429-3286.
Trip Cancellation Policy
The Nomad Ski Club through its Board of Directors reserves the right to cancel trips, payments will be refunded. If trips are canceled due to circumstances beyond the control of Nomad Ski Club, payments less expenses caused by the cancellation will be refunded.
Members reserve a seat on a trip by making a nonrefundable trip deposit. Nonrefundable trip deposits are 10% of the trip price for Western and European trips and $50 for Midwest trips.